Indications of balneotherapy:
Thermal water, by its natural remedy, is well suited for the treatment of abrasion-induced musculo-skeletal disorders, effective chronic inflammatory, locomotor and gynaecological diseases, and the treatment of accidents and paralytic conditions.
Contraindications to balneotherapy:
- Feverish state
- Infectious and inflammatory skin diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Acute arthritis
- Cancer diseases
- Decreased general condition
- Medical treatments are available on weekdays (Monday-Friday) from 8:00 to 16:20. On weekends and holidays the treatments are not available.
- Registration: on weekdays from 8:30 to 12:30 and from 13:00 to 14:30.
- In order to receive the treatments supported by the National Health Insurance Institute, a copy of a pre-filled statement of a specialist (rheumatologist, orthopaedist, traumatologist, etc.), and a filled-in form in two copy will be required. In the case of any insufficiencies or mistakes we can accept the documents only after correction.
- The prescribed treatments must be started within 30 calendar days of the date of issue of the prescription and must be completed within 56 calendar days of commencement!
- The National Health Insurance Institute funded treatments require a minimum of three times admissions a week.
- Treatments are only partially reimbursed by the National Health Insurance Institute so the remainder of the treatment fee will have to be paid at the time of registration.
- According to the National Public Health Service regulation massage sheets are mandatory for the medical massage therapy treatment! If you are obtaining a massage session and do not have a massage sheet, please purchase one at the time of the registration for massage, and bring it with you for every massage treatments.
- Sludge sheet is required for mud packs. If you are obtaining a mud pack treatment and do not have a sludge sheet, please purchase one if you are having up to 10 treatments, purchase two if you are having more than ten treatments, at the time of the registration, and bring it with you for every treatments.
- For treatments, the cancellation of the time or the assignment of a new date is only possible in the case of having a medical certificate. Please report your illness as soon as possible. Phone: +36-22/579-232
- Treatment is always performed according to the physician’s instructions, based on the therapy sheet.
- Please arrive that much earlier to the treatments to have time to change your clothes. The delay time is taken from your treatment time.
- Please wear a dry swim suit during the massage treatments and take a shower after treatment before going into the pool.
- Please bring your timesheet every time .
- Please bring a swim suit, a towel, slippers and a bathrobe.
- After the treatments are completed, please get your card at the registry, and take it back to your doctor. After returning the card, we will not be able to deliver the missed treatments.
- We kindly inform our guests that we are able to reschedule the treatment only in the case if the reschedule is required 24 hours prior the treatment and is medically confirmed.
- The Agárdi Medical and Thermal Bath reserves the right to change the treatment schedule!
|Agárd, 28. March 2012.
|Agárdi Medical and Thermal Bath